Our top quality food industry professionals are just one request away!
We provide Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory compliance Services to Agri-Food businesses through a combination of Technology and access to top Lebanese & International professionals.
Research & Development, process optimization & new products designs
You can easily receive support and work with specialized food professionals on creating your new products and being confident before launching them into the market.
Some of the activities included under this category:
- Developing new ingredients or formulas
- Improving the food or drink nutritional content, taste or texture
- Creating healthier product lines; i.e products with less fat or sugar
- Coming up with ways to more sustainable package and transport a product
- Devising ways to lengthen a product’s shelf life
- Developing better ways to minimize contamination
- Coming up with innovative ways to deal with spoilage and waste
Design & documentation of Food Safety Management Systems
You can make sure all your operational activities are documented, and you have in place a written Food Safety Management System detailing exactly how your business manages food safety and hygiene.
This category includes, but not limited to, one or more of the following:
- Food premises design
- Gap & risks assessment (including inspections when needed)
- Best practices guidelines, case studies
- Food defense & food fraud programs
- Air, water, environmental monitoring programs
- Developing PRPs, GHPs, GMPs, cleaning & sanitation, pest control, traceability… procedures
- Developing process flow charts, plant SOPs, SSOPs, product recipes & menus…
- HACCP program implementation
- Raw material, product, allergen & contamination control programs
- Developing procedures & programs for food & water testing, analysis & laboratory management
Food safety & quality systems pre-certification & audits preparation
Our services open doors to the commercialization of your food products.
This starts with the assessment of your company’s status in terms of food safety & quality management system implementation, until preparing you for a specific standard & system certification.
Our Food Safety Audit Preparation includes, but not limited to:
Developing support systems & procedures for the internal, second party (supplier’s) or third party audits
System preparation for compliance with the requirements of one or more of the following GFSI recognized standards, in addition to other quality internationally recognized awards, certifications & programs:
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control points (HACCP)
- Food Safety System Certification (FSSC22000)
- Safe Quality Food (SQF)
- British Retail Consortium (BRC)
- International Featured Standard (IFS)
- American Institute of Baking (AIB)
- Highfield qualifications
- Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA)
- Simulation Quality Management System (SQMS)
- Good Agricultural Practice (Global GAP)
- Organic Certification
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE ON FOOD TRADE REGULATIONS
Ensuring an acceptable level of food safety & quality is also a necessity to protect your consumers, facilitate your import/export activities and make sure you are compliant against any trade or country-specific regulation.
This category includes advisory on one or more of the following:
- Import/export food control strategies
- Food packaging and labeling requirements – from a new design to final review before shipment
Food safety & hygiene training
Providing adequate food safety training to everyone who handles food in your food facility or business is essential to protecting your consumers from food poisoning, allergic reactions and other health risks, such as COVID-19 virus or others.
It includes among many:
- Basic & advanced Hygiene training
- Basic & advanced Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) training
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) training
- Training related to general best practices
- Training related to one or more of the Food Safety recognized standards
- Training related to one or more of the services provided above by FoodSight freelance experts
Operating a new business and don’t know what you need?
Get in touch and we’ll check if we can offer you a service that fits your needs.