Our pool of experts includes diversified trusted & proved experiences in providing one or more of the following services.
Our top-quality professionals are just one request away!
FoodSight customized consultancy & advisory services prepare you to get certified in one or more of the international food safety standards but do not include providing certifications nor conducting audits.
Using our food safety consulting services facilitates your implementation of any food safety & quality system.
Research & Development, process optimization & new products designs
The basic aim of this services category is to support the food industry in creating new products and being confident before launching them on the market.
Some of the activities included under this category:
- Developing new ingredients or formulas
- Improving the food or drink nutritional content, taste or texture
- Creating healthier product lines; i.e products with less fat or sugar
- Coming up with ways to more sustainable package and transport a product
- Devising ways to lengthen a product’s shelf life
- Developing better ways to minimize contamination
- Coming up with innovative ways to deal with spoilage and waste
Design & documentation of Food Safety Management Systems
A Food Safety Management System is a written document that details exactly how your business manages food safety and hygiene.
This category includes, but not limited to, one or more of the following:
- Food premises design
- Gap & risks assessment (including inspections when needed)
- Best practices guidelines, case studies
- Food defense & food fraud programs
- Air, water, environmental monitoring programs
- Developing PRPs, GHPs, GMPs, cleaning & sanitation, pest control, traceability… procedures
- Developing process flow charts, plant SOPs, SSOPs, product recipes & menus…
- HACCP program implementation
- Raw material, product, allergen & contamination control programs
- Developing procedures & programs for food & water testing, analysis & laboratory management
Food safety & quality systems pre-certification & audits preparation
This category opens doors to the commercialization of food products.
It requires the implementation of one or more of the services mentioned in the previous category.
It covers the assessment of the company’s status in terms of system implementation, to prepare them for a specific standard & system appraisal.
It includes, but is not limited to:
Developing support systems & procedures for the internal, second party (supplier’s) or third party audits
System preparation for compliance with the requirements of one or more of the following GFSI recognized standards, in addition to other quality internationally recognized awards, certifications & programs:
- SQF – Safe Quality Food
- BRC – British Retail Consortium
- IFS – International Featured Standard
- AIB – American Institute of Baking
- Highfield qualifications
- Global GAP
- Organic Certification
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE ON FOOD TRADE REGULATIONS
Ensuring acceptable level of food safety & quality is a necessity to protect consumers and to facilitate trade.
This category includes advisory on one or more of the following:
- Import/export food control strategies
- Packaging & labeling requirements – from a new design to final review before shipment
Providing adequate food safety training to everyone who handles food in a food facility or business is essential to protecting consumers from food poisoning, allergic reactions and other health risks.
It includes among many:
- Basic & advanced Hygiene training
- Basic & advanced GMP training
- HACCP training
- Training related to general best practices
- Training related to one or more of the Food Safety recognized standards
- Training related to one or more of the services provided above by FoodSight freelance experts
Operating a new business and don’t know what you need?
Get in touch and we’ll check if we can offer you a service that fits your needs.