Last modified: May 26 2020
FoodSight is an online platform, serving as an intermediary that enables the engagement between food manufacturers (“Clients”) and providers of professional services (“Experts”) to seek and receive services in the food industry.
ACCEPTING OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Please read these Terms & Conditions (“Terms”, “Agreement” and “T&C”) carefully before using the https://food-sight.com Website (“Site”, “FoodSight”, “us”, “we” and “our”). These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use the Site and Services.
ANY PARTICIPATION IN THIS SITE WILL CONSTITUTE IRREVOCABLE ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ABIDE BY OUR TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE.
Capitalized terms used in these Terms have the following meanings:
- “User Account” means the account a User has created on this Site, whether a Client or Expert account.
- “Client” means a User of our Site who created an Account of the Client type and is seeking the fulfillment of services.
- “Commission” means the fees paid to FoodSight for its intermediary role and that are incorporated to the Proposal submitted to a Client.
- “Expert” means a User of our Site who created an Account of the Expert type and who is offering his/her services.
- “Expert’s Services” means the services provided by an Expert on this Site.
- “Deliverable” means the agreed-on outcome of each phase under a Project. A project can consist of one or many phases, for each a deliverable agreed-on when entering into a Service Agreement.
- “Intellectual Property Rights” means any and all intellectual property rights, existing worldwide, as well as the subject matter of such rights, including: (a) patents, copyrights, rights in circuit layouts (or similar rights), registered designs, registered and unregistered trademarks, and any right to have confidential information kept confidential; and (b) any application or right to apply for registration of any of the rights referred to in (a) above, whether or not such rights are registered or capable of being registered and whether existing under any laws or in equity.
- “Offer” means the document submitted by an Expert to FoodSight specifying details of Expert’s Services such as the deadline, cost and output.
- “Payment” means a payment made by the Client in return for Expert’s services.
- “Project” means a job or services granted by a Client to an Expert on this Site and on the basis of which they enter into a Service Agreement. The Project can consist of one or many phase(s) and Deliverable(s). A Project can refer to active/ongoing or past projects.
- “Proposal” means the response to a RFP that is drafted and submitted by FoodSight to the Client, based on the Offer received by the Expert.
- “Request for Proposal” (“RFP” and “Request”) means a document submitted by the Client to FoodSight to request the services of an Expert.
- “Services” means the services provided by our Site to you.
- “Service Agreement” means the terms governing the relationship between a Client and an Expert once a Project is initiated. The Service Agreement is governed by this T&C and any other agreement, terms and Project’s details agreed on by both the Client and the Expert as long as they do not contradict or breach the law and this Agreement.
- “Registered User” means any User who created an Account on our Site.
- “Third Party” means any person (including physical or moral person such as a company) who is not party to the Service Agreement between a Client and an Expert under these Terms.
- “Users” refers to any person whether a visitor, a Registered User or any other who access or use this Site and its Services.
UPDATES TO TERMS.
When using this Site’s particular Services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such Services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. We reserve the right at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms by updating this posting or any linked information. Unless otherwise provided in such revision, the revised Terms will take effect when they are posted.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION.
This Site and its components are offered for informational purposes only. This Site shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Site, and shall not be responsible or liable for any error or omissions in that information.
To register for an Account or use the Site and Site Services, you must, and hereby represent that you:
- Are either a legal entity or an individual who is 18 years or older (or have otherwise reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you conduct business) in each case who can form legally binding contracts;
- In case of a legal entity such as a corporation or an association, you should prove that you are authorized by the entity to act for and contract on its behalf. FoodSight reserves its right under these Terms to refuse, or later on, to terminate your account if it discovers that you are not duly authorized to represent the entity;
- Will use the Site and Site Services for business purposes only; and
- Will comply with any licensing, registration, or other requirements with respect to your business, or the business for which you are acting, in case you are acting under these Terms as an Expert.
By accessing our Site, you will be able to get to know the work and type of Services offered by FoodSight and gain access to information related to regulatory documents and requirements in the food industry in Lebanon and the MENA region. However, to access the totality of the Site and to be able to request or perform services, you must create an Account. For this end, you are requested to submit some personal information related to you as a Registered User.
Upon accepting these Terms, you agree to provide true, accurate, and complete information on your Account and all registration and other forms you access on the Site or provide to us and to update your information to maintain its truthfulness, accuracy, and completeness. You agree not to provide any false or misleading information about your identity or location, your business, your skills, or the services you or your business provides and to correct any such information that is or becomes false or misleading.
To create an Account on our Site, you must indicate whether you are using it as a Client or an Expert. Accordingly, FoodSight offers you two different Account types. Once you register for one Account type, Client OR Expert, you can only use your Account to perform tasks allowed under this type of Account. In case there is a need, you can create another Account under the other type, but this will be allowed under different username and password. For example, if you already have a Client’s Account, you can create an Expert’s Account in a separate registering process following the other Account type settings.
If you are an owner of an Account on this Website, you are responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your private User details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not impersonate someone else to create an Account, create or use an Account for anyone other than yourself, permit anyone else to use your Account, or provide personal information for purposes of Account registration other than your own.
We reserve all rights to terminate Accounts, edit or remove content and cancel requests and projects at our own sole discretion in case you violate these obligations.
Under these Terms, any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website are referred to as your content. With respect to your content, by displaying it, you grant FoodSight a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
By accepting these Terms, you undertake that your content must be your own and must not be infringing on any Third Party’s rights. FoodSight reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove any of your content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
RESPONSIBLE USE OF SITE.
You may post content as long as it is not obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy or injurious in any other way to Third Parties or other users. Content has to be free of software viruses, political campaign, and commercial solicitation.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any of the Site’s material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing of the Site’s material;
- publicly performing and/or showing of the Site’s material;
- using this Site in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Site;
- using this Site in any way that impacts user access to this Site;
- using this Site contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Site, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Site, or while using this Site;
- using this Site to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- using the Services to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
- using the Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes;
- trying to remove, circumvent, disable, damage, or otherwise interfere with any security-related features or other restrictions of the Services;
- attempting to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Services, the server on which the Services is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Services;
- Attacking the Services via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
In some cases, and if FoodSight deems it necessary when you register for an Account and from time to time thereafter, your Account will be subject to verification, including, but not limited to, validation against third-party databases or the verification of one or more official government or legal documents that confirm your identity, your location, and your ability to act on behalf of your business on FoodSight. You authorize us, directly or through Third Parties, to make any inquiries necessary to validate your identity, your location, and confirm your ownership of your email address or financial accounts, subject to applicable law. When requested, you must timely provide us with complete information about yourself and your business, which includes, but is not limited to, providing official government or legal documents. During verification, some Account features may be temporarily limited. When verification is successfully completed, Account features will be restored.
The Website contains features that enable you to do, among other things, the following:
- Access regulatory documents, browse and download regulatory document related to the food industry;
- Upon creating an Account, Registered Users access a multi-screen dashboard where each, according to the Account type, can request services, provide services or communicate with FoodSight’s team or other Users once they enter into a Service Agreement.
Once the Client and the Expert agree on the provision of services, a Project is initiated and both enter automatically into a Service Agreement. The description of services, timeline, phases, deliverables and fees/cost that both the Client and the Expert agree on form an integral part of the project details and are binding to both the Client and the Expert. Accordingly, Users when defining a Project and before entering into a Service Agreement, should be clear as to divide, if needed, a Project into clear phases and attribute for each clear, separate and independent Deliverable. Each Deliverable will have its own cost as to allow FoodSight to receive Payments from Client accordingly.
You should be aware that the timeline for the implementation of a Project should take into consideration that an Expert will only initiate its work when the Payment for the next Deliverable is executed to FoodSight, as a guarantee of Users’ rights under these terms. Nevertheless, the Client while requested to pay immediately for the next Deliverable, is granted a grace period to make the payment. Further details on this are mentioned in the below Payment terms.
The usual cycle of service is mainly as follows:
- Submitting a request: the Client submits a Request for Proposal (RFL) to FoodSight from his Account when signed in. The RFP should be clear when describing the services and expectations as to allow any Expert to prepare an Offer accordingly.
- Submitting an Offer: Once FoodSight receives the RFP, it chooses up to three Experts whose backgrounds meet the Client services’ requirements (and based on the experts selection procedure set by FoodSight) and ask them to submit each an Offer. The Offer should clearly state the time needed, fees, description of work and Deliverable(s). If the cost requested by an Expert is considered excessive by FoodSight, we have the right to ask for a decrease of the cost. If the Expert refuses this decrease, FoodSight can discard his/her Offer.
- Offer terms that experts should abide by:
- One project not exceeding 1 month should be equal to up to 3 milestones/offer and budget for each milestone should be mentioned in the offer.
- One project exceeding 1 month (up to 3 months) should be equal to up to 5 milestones/offer and budget for each milestone should be mentioned in the offer.
- If experts’ milestones are (reasonably) exceeding 5 milestones – up to 10 milestones: FoodSight recommends to client to divide project into 2 separate requests.
- If experts’ milestones are (reasonably) exceeding 10 milestones – up to 15 milestones: FoodSight recommends to the client to divide the project into 3 separate requests.
- If FoodSight sees that the client’s request (from the start before sending it to the experts) might be of more than 5 milestones, FoodSight suggests to the client to divide the request into 2 projects handled separately.
- Clarification and amendment of RFP: The Expert may request FoodSight a clarification of any part of the Request for Proposal. The Client will provide via FoodSight, in a timely manner and at no cost, the inputs and relevant information as to allow the Expert to submit his final Offer. Any request for clarification will be sent using the online tools we are offering on our Site. Should the Client consider it necessary to amend the RFP as a result of a clarification, he shall send an inquiry and mention the additional clarification. Accordingly, the Experts submit to FoodSight a modified Offer.
- Evaluating Offers: Once submitted, FoodSight will review the received Offers, and decide on the most convenient one to be forwarded to the Client for approval. When deciding on the most convenient Offer, FoodSight takes into consideration criteria such as quality of work, timeline and fees.
- Drafting a Proposal: once FoodSight decides on an Offer, it prepares accordingly a Proposal to which it adds its Commission before sending to the Client for approval or comments.
- Commencement of Expert’s Services: Once the Client agrees to the Proposal, a Service Agreement is automatically set to govern the Project (Terms & services clauses govern all requirements). Accordingly, the Client and the Expert enter into direct communication on this Site. Clients and Experts are to communicate exclusively on the Site for the purposes of the Project and are not allowed to share personal contact information; otherwise this would be considered a breach of these Terms.
In fulfilling his/her obligations under these Terms, the Expert undertakes to perform the services in compliance with the highest ethical and professional standards. In addition, Users undertake to act in good faith in their mutual relationship and towards FoodSight and to adopt all reasonable measures to ensure the realization of the Project’s required services and payments.
PAYMENT & ESCROW SERVICES.
- Once the Client and Expert enter into a Service Agreement, the Client shall make the first Payment to FoodSight. The First payment is equal to the amount of the next Deliverable. Thereafter, the Client is requested to make a Payment at the beginning of each Phase under the Project.
- The Client benefits from three (5) working days grace period to pay the fees, upon project initiation. The Expert will not initiate work on the next phase until FoodSight receives the associated Payment.
- In case of a milestone initiation, the Client benefits from (3) working days grace period to pay the fees. During this period, the project will be put on hold, the Client will be reminded to submit the fees and the Expert will be notified to hold on starting the work on the next milestone. After this period, the Client is granted (3) additional working days to submit the payment. If Client fails to do so, the project is automatically canceled, notifying both Expert & Client, and applying the escrow penalty terms mentioned below to the Client’s account.
- Once the Expert submits all Deliverables under the Project, and the Client approves them, FoodSight will release the funds to the Expert’s account. A ten (10) working days delay time in transferring funds from FoodSight to Expert might occur (unless otherwise agreed on in written by FoodSight and the Expert).
- You take note that our Services are commission-based. The Commission will be added to the amount set by the Expert and is included in the Proposal shared with the Client.
- In the first phase of launching its Site, FoodSight will be accepting Payments in cash or bank transfers or via OMT/BoB. In a later phase of launching the Site (beta), FoodSight offers you the possibility to pay either online or in cash or bank transfers or via OMT/BoB.
- You acknowledge that FoodSight will be the intermediary in receiving and sending Payments and funds; it receives funds from the Client, holds them in its accounts then upon completion of Project it send funds to Expert’s Account after deducting its Commission. Users cannot make money transactions to one another under these Terms and on this Site.
- Users are requested to settle any Payment in US dollars. In case the User (Client) or FoodSight were incapable of settling the fees in US dollars due to force majeure or an evident shortage crisis in the market, it is possible, exceptionally and temporary, to settle the agreed amounts in Lebanese pounds as per the maximum market price determined by the special unit at the directorate of Monetary Operations in the Lebanese Central bank.
- The Payment schedule and conditions should be specified in the approved final Proposal. If you do not abide to these deadlines and obligations, you are violating these Terms.
In case you do not honor your obligation under these Terms, you agree to the following provisions:
- If you are a Client and in case you enter into a project, you cannot retrieve in the middle of its execution by any means. In case under any major circumstances this case happened, you should fill a termination notice form and submit it to FoodSight before a 10 working days period. FoodSight is entitled to add a penalty consisting of an amount totaling 10% of the Project’s total amount. The penalty is added to the next due Payment if the project is resumed later on, or transferred to FoodSight separately.
- If you are an Expert and breach any requirement under the Project, FoodSight shall be entitled to apply a penalty and retrieve from your account an amount totaling 10% of the Project total amount. FoodSight reserves its right to request other amounts in case your action or inaction has caused it additional prejudices and losses.
- If the Expert fails to provide the Client with the services agreed on in the approved Proposal and subsequent Service Agreement, even after two iterations not exceeding a total of four working days, FoodSight commits to wave to the Client an amount equal to the last Payment. Neverthless, such a decision to refund a Client shall be made at the sole discretion of FoodSight whereas, after investigation, it becomes evident, based on the available information and documents, that the Expert did not comply with the Project’s requirements.
- If you are an Expert, you are not allowed to cancel or leave a project by any means. In case under any major circumstances this case happened, you should fill a termination notice form and submit it to FoodSight before a 10 working days period.
FoodSight is entitled to request a penalty consisting of an amount totaling 10% of the Project’s total amount to be paid by the Expert to FoodSight. In this case as well, FoodSight commits to wave to the Client an amount equal to the last Payment.
12.3 Escrow Accounts.
Depending on your needs and the applicable escrow instructions, FoodSight will establish and maintain two different types of Escrow Accounts:
- Client Escrow Account: After entering into a Service Agreement, the first time a Client makes a payment for a Project, FoodSight will establish and maintain a “Client Escrow Account” to hold funds for the Client to use so to make Payments for Projects, to receive refunds in connection with Projects, and to make other types of payments to FoodSight.
- Expert Escrow Account: After entering into a Service Agreement, the first time an Expert uses the Site to receive Payment for a Project, FoodSight will establish and maintain an “Expert Escrow Account” for Experts to receive Payments for Projects.
SUSPENSION OF PAYMENT
FoodSight shall suspend any Payment to the Expert in case the latter fails to perform any or all of its obligations under these Terms and subsequent Service Agreements. FoodSight will suspend Payments provided that a notice of suspension will be sent to the Expert. The notice (i) shall specify the nature of the failure, and (ii) request the Expert to remedy such failure within two iterations within a total period not exceeding four working days after receipt by the Expert of such notice of suspension. The remedy that FoodSight will apply in this situation, and in case the project has been resumed after this, is to deduct a 10% penalty fees from the total amount of the Project as provided in these Terms.
- You acknowledges that as a result of the business relationship taking place on the Site, you will be in possession of confidential information, trade secrets, technical data and know-how relating to the products, processes, methods, equipment and business practices of FoodSight and other Users (thereinafter referred to as the “Confidential Information”). Such Confidential Information includes, but is not limited to, technical and business information relating to FoodSight or User’s products, research and development, strategies and methods which are not standard industry practices, specifications, proposal, reports, analyses, finances client details, marketing, production and future business plan, business and personal data relating to clients, affiliates and contractors of a User.
- You undertake that you shall maintain in confidence and shall not disclose or use, at any time during or after the term of the Project, without the prior written consent of FoodSight or the concerned User, any Confidential Information whether or not it is in written or permanent form.
- Upon termination of the Project or upon request by the Client at any time before or after such termination, the Expert shall deliver to the Client all written and tangible material in the Expert’s possession incorporating the Confidential Information or otherwise relating to the Client’s business under the Service Agreement they entered to.
CLIENTS’ PROPIETARY RIGHTS.
Any report or other output such as charts, procedures or else, prepared by the Expert for the Client under the Project, shall belong to and remains the property of the Client. The Expert may retain a copy of such documents. All reports and relevant data and information such as maps, diagrams, plans, databases, other documents and software, supporting records or material compiled or prepared by the Expert for the Client in the course of the services shall be confidential and become and remain the absolute property of the Client.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this Agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
This Site is an intermediary platform that links Experts as independent contractors to perform the services requested by Clients. We only play the role of an intermediator between Users. The Expert is and shall remain an independent contractor in his relationship to FoodSight and Clients, and these Terms or any other subsequent agreement shall not render him an employee, partner, agent of or joint venture with us for any purpose and under any condition. We shall not be responsible for withholding taxes with respect to any Expert’s fees hereunder, and the Expert shall not be entitled for paid vacation, unemployment insurance benefits, health insurance, health or disability benefits, sick leaves, retirement benefits, workers’ compensation, employee benefits of any kind or any other benefits.
The Expert shall not solicit or attempt to establish, directly or indirectly, on his own behalf or on behalf of another person(s), any business relationship with a Client or any of Client’s affiliates or subsidiaries that is, during the execution of any Project under this Agreement or during the 12 months period following the date of completion or suspension/termination of the Project.
You shall not solicit or attempt to establish, directly or indirectly, on your own behalf or on behalf of another person(s), any business relationship with FoodSight’s Clients or Experts that you came into contact with during the business relationship with us; that is, during the execution of this Agreement or during the 12 months period following the date of completion or termination of any Project under this Agreement.
By accepting these terms, you acknowledge and assume responsibility for paying any and all taxes, of any type, which may be applicable in the jurisdiction of the services provided. The Offer you submit on this Site, when you are signed in as an Expert, should take into consideration any cost or financial liability you are bound to.
In case the source of a fund is suspected to be fraudulent, we have the right to suspend a User withdrawal request. In case we detect a fraudulent payment between Users’ accounts, we will reverse it immediately. If those funds have already been released to you, you must pay the funds into your account. If you do not do so, we may suspend, limit or cancel your account, or take action against you to recover those funds.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES.
Our Site may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by FoodSight. We have no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. If you decide to access any of the Third-Party websites linked to the Services, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- FOODSIGHT INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Content published on this Website (such as digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos, data compilation, software) is the property of FoodSight and/or its content creators and are protected by Lebanon and international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this Website is the exclusive property of FoodSight and protected by Lebanon and international copyright laws.
User may not assign, delegate, sub-contract, charge, or otherwise transfer any or all of its rights and obligations under these Terms without the prior written consent of FoodSight.
The entire communication with us is electronic. Every time you send us an email or visit our Website, you are going to be communicating with us. You hereby consent to receive communications from us. If you subscribe to the news on our Website, you are going to receive regular emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you by posting news and notices on our Website and by sending you emails. You also agree that all notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications we provide to you electronically meet the legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
CLAIMS OF INFRINGEMENT.
We take your notices of alleged Intellectual Property rights infringement seriously. We will respond and investigate serious notices of such infringements. Kindly contact us in case you believe your copyrights were violated on email@example.com and we promise you to take your concern seriously and respond to it accordingly.
FOODSIGHT HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU FURTHER WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS FOODSIGHT FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY FOODSIGHT DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER FOODSIGHT OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- In no event shall FOODSIGHT, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and FoodSight, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- In case some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, FoodSight’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent FoodSight from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
We operate from Lebanon and we do not guarantee if you are violating any local regulations or stipulations of your law. THUS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT VIOLATING THE REGULATIONS IN YOUR PLACE OF RESIDENCE OR OTHERS.
By visiting this website, you agree that the laws of Lebanon, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms of service, or any dispute of any sort that might come between FoodSight and you, or our business partners and associates.
Users will use their best efforts to settle amicably any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to these Terms or any Project. FoodSight will offer its services to assist the Client and the Expert by reviewing their dispute and shall propose a mutual, non-binding resolution.
- In case of a dispute, the Client or the Expert shall notify us of the dispute. Once a dispute notification is received, we shall prepare a notice of dispute, along with a request for information and supporting documentation (if any), and send it to both parties to ask for more information.
- If both the Client and the Expert respond to the notice and provide the requested information, then we will review the submitted documents and any information available on the Site that pertains to the dispute. After review, we will propose a mutual, non-binding resolution.
- The Client and the Expert can choose whether or not to agree to the proposed resolution. If both users agree to the proposed resolution, the Client and the Expert agree that FoodSight is authorized and irrevocably instructed to immediately release Escrow funds in accordance with the proposed resolution.
Any dispute between client, FoodSight and/or expert, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the project or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, that cannot be settled amicably may be referred exclusively to the jurisdiction of the Lebanese courts located in Beirut. These courts shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising under the terms of this Agreement and consequent transactions.
FoodSight shall not be responsible for any failure to perform or any delay in performance of any obligation by any User hereunder due to events beyond our control, including but not limited to labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, earthquakes, telecommunications or internet failures, strikes, blocking of means of transport or supply, wars, riots, rebellions, blockades, acts of government, governmental requirements and regulations or restrictions imposed by law or any other similar conditions beyond our reasonable control. The time for performance shall be extended by the period of such delay. We shall take all reasonable steps to mitigate the effects of any force majeure event. Irrespective of any extension of time, if an event of Force Majeure occurs and its effect continues for a period of 60 days, either party to a Project may give to the other a 30-days notice of termination. If, at the end of the 30-days period, the effect of the Force Majeure continues, the related Project and subsequent Service Agreement will terminate.
The English version of these Terms shall prevail for any purposes.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, in addition, constitute the entire agreement between FoodSight and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
By using this Site, you declare your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us electrically by sending a message on our Site or an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: Lebanon, Beirut